Introduction to Mindvalley Yoga App
Yoga is not a part of everyone’s life. People do a lot of physical activities to be fit. People who do not do yoga may wonder many things while observing others who do yoga in their daily life. They may think about whether they are fit or slim enough? Are they flexible and disciplined enough? Do they have a peaceful mind and life?
Yes, these are the fundamental questions that arise in one’s mind. Any fitness exercise is never enough. You can tie yourself forever with yoga practices for long and better results. Yoga will give inner peace, strength, confidence, reduce weight, discipline, and many more benefits.
Mindvalley has introduced a Mindvalley Yoga app called Zenward, which includes a 21-day yoga quest. It can help you in achieving fitness goals if you think you are very busy, or unfit, or getting fat. Yoga is far more than an exercise, and it keeps your body balance both mentally and physically. You can start with the Mindvalley yoga quest and then lock it up in your life forever.
How is Yoga a Work In?
Yoga gives you balance over your body and mental strength that cannot be gained from any other fitness exercise. Many people around are switching from other fitness techniques to yoga. They are getting satisfied with the results and are watching people around them.
People are becoming fit physically, but they lack mental strength and peace. What is the use of muscular physique when you do not have a sharp mind? With fitness practices, people should also prefer doing spiritual practices. These exercises will improve your mental strength and make you more stable to compete with the real world.
Yoga is a power pack which includes everything that makes you physically, emotionally and mentally fit. It is a fantastic exercise for your body and mind. It includes the following things, which can help you with every step of your life:
- You can do self-inspection by getting more information about yourself. It will improve your senses that can help you in making better decisions in your life.
- Yoga improves flexibility, muscle strength, and body posture. Your age doesn’t matter because you can start yoga whenever you feel like.
- It will help in improving your relations by giving you inner peace and help you to control your anger.
- You can get over your traumatic experiences in the past and give your life a new start.
- It will help you to shed excess weight from your body and maintain your perfect weight.
- It helps in lowering blood sugar, blood pressure, and making your immune system strong.
- Your memory becomes sharp and organized.
- It will help you to judge what is good or bad for your health.
- It will keep you rejuvenating so that you can feel fresh every day. You will forget about being tired.
- You will feel relieved from various chronic pains, joint pain, back pain, and many types of muscle pain.
- It will keep you more focused on increasing your ability to concentrate. It will help in making you more productive.
- You can get rid of anxiety, depression, stress from your life, and have a peaceful mind.
- It will help you to make a strong connection between your body and nature. The spiritual sense will make you feel connected with this world and support you in every part of your life.
Also read: Mindvalley Meditation Review 2020
How Yoga Affects the Functioning of Our Body?
Yoga is not only a good exercise for the body, but the mind also. As per science also, yoga has proven to be the safest and effective fitness exercise. Here is the detail about how yoga is affecting our body and our mind.
Our body is connected to our nervous system. It is the controlling section of our body. All signals are analyzed by it for further reactions. It regulates many functions of our body like digestion, breathing, and functions of several organs.
This autonomic nervous system is of two types:
- SNS: It refers to the Sympathetic Nervous System, which is directly related to your fight-or-flight responses. It triggers harmful situations like sudden loud noises, high levels of stress, or growling dogs.
- PNS: It refers to the Parasympathetic Nervous System, which is also known as the rest and digest system. Its primary function relies upon the conservation of energy by slowing down the heartbeat. It takes care of functionings like managing the working of intestines, various gland activities, and regulating the digestion process.
Both SNS and PNS go hand in hand, they are connected like if one goes down the other one goes up. Nowadays, life is full of stress, which leads to disturbed body and mind. People spend a lot of time with their unhealthy lives, and hence, facing imbalance. You may be struggling to spend some time for yourself, to relax, to get recharged, and live a healthy as well as focused life.
Yoga will help in improving the disturbance in your body and mind. It will help you to maintain the balance among various activities in your life. Yoga activates your SNS and PNS and encourages them to work properly. It will bring you back from physical, mental, and emotional torture to a happy, peaceful environment. Yoga is now influencing millions of people around the world.
What are the Pros and Cons of Doing Yoga?
Every program has pros and cons, and thus yoga does. Let us discuss them.
Pros: Mindvalley Yoga App
- Improves Flexibility: Practicing yoga will increase flexibility in the body. It makes your muscles loose and increases the motion.
- Increases Strength: Easy poses of yoga practices will increase your muscle strength and endurance.
- Improves Posture: Yoga practice will help you to improve your posture by practising various poses daily.
- Relieving Stress: The techniques of meditation will help you in reducing stress from your life. It will help you self-introspect to improve yourself.
- Helps in Weight Loss: Yoga will help you in reducing weight, and weight-related problems. It helps in the toning of your body.
- Emotional Wellbeing: With improvements in body, yoga also helps in improving your mental health. It gives you inner strength physically and mentally.
- Reduces Chronic Pain: Yoga helps in reducing back pain, chronic pain, and several types of joint pains.
Cons: Mindvalley Yoga App
- Expensive: You may find having yoga classes quite expensive. For each yoga session, you may have to pay a large amount of money.
- Risk of Injuries: If your poses don’t get perfect, then you might get muscle injuries.
What is Zenward?
Zenward is a yoga platform introduced by Mindvalley, i.e., designed to help people to improve their body and mental health through yoga exercises. It is suitable for people of all age groups, body types, fitness levels, and mindset.
The program helps people by providing high-quality instructors for yoga around the world. They guide various yoga techniques to people and help them to transform their bodies. It is a community of high-qualified yogis, which share their ideas, experiences, and support for practising yoga.
The instructors will provide you with guidance daily with different challenges. They will push you to achieve tremendous goals for your body and mind. It has separate popularity with yoga that you never forget.
Also read: Mindvalley Academy Review
What are the Features Offered by Zenward?
It offers excellent features that people with easy understanding of techniques of practising yoga:
- Help in Increasing Wellness of Body as Well as Soul: Mindvalley is not only focusing on body wellness, but mind and soul wellness is equally important. The instructors will help you to create a unique journey of balancing body and soul.
- Helps in Creating One’s Journey: It has a team full of experienced yoga instructors that will help you to create personal adventure at different levels of your life.
- Saves Money and Time: Zenward will provide you sessions from 10 to 60 minutes which you can work at any time at your homes, offices, parks, and anywhere you want. It will save not only your time but also money. You can carry your yoga sessions wherever you like with your mobiles and laptops.
- Never Feel Alone: You can start this program with your friends, fellow teammates, and with who so ever you like to. You never have to experience the yoga journey alone. The experienced instructors will always be there for guidance. You can even upload your yoga photos and videos on social media and share them with the world.
- Available at Affordable Prices: Zenward has offered these yoga classes to people at a very incredible price that can easily fit into anyone’s pocket. It costs less than a live yoga class where you have to practice 15 to 20 minutes a day.
- Get a Perfect Guide: You will be provided with expert yoga ideas, experiences, and guidance. The Co-founder of Zenward, Cecilia, has made this excellent application to practice yoga daily to develop personal growth. He has managed all the yoga instructors with their training by herself.
- 7-day Yoga Journey: you can join a week yoga journey to balance your mind and body strength. It will make you calm and focused. Once you take the 7-day yoga adventure, you can easily add up in your life after it.
What Will be the Offerings After Enrollment for This Program on the Mindvalley Yoga App?
The program offers the following features after enrollment for this program:
- Helps to Build a Daily Routine of Doing Yoga in No Time: Mindvalley has a team full of experienced yoga instructors. You can opt for anyone you like. Cecilia has made this 7-day journey for beginners that help them to refresh their mind. It convinces people to add yoga in their daily life. These practices will make you relaxed, motivated, and energized. It improves your breathing skills and releases body tension.
- Several Ways to Learn and a Guide is Provided to Help Throughout the Journey: It is up to you whether you need to go for a 30-day yoga journey or a 7-day yoga challenge. Your journey will be recorded, and the experts will help you throughout your yoga journey.
- Get Full Access to the Zenward Community Growing Day by Day: After enrolling, you will get full access to the Zenward community. You will learn about the useful insights that can help you to form various study groups, discussions. There are many things to know about different courses that encourage you throughout your yoga journey. You can make new relations with yourself, your body, soul, and the real world.
- Customizable Yoga Courses: You can easily customize the yoga program that you have selected. There is a list of well-experienced yoga teachers. They are specialized in their unique yoga styles. So, if you ever get bored with one instructor, you can go for the teachings of another one. You can pick a class with your favourite instructor as per your mood and need.
Also read: What Digital Nomad Podcast You Need to Listen to
What are the Pricing Plans for Using Zenward?
Mindvalley is offering two pricing plans for a subscription at affordable prices. Let us discuss them below:
- Monthly: It will cost you $14 per month when you start subscribing. There can be added prices in the future. The plan has offered a 30% discount when you subscribe.
- Yearly: It will cost you $119 per year. You can also pay the price monthly by spending $10 per month. A 50% discount is offered on the yearly pricing plan while subscribing.
Who is the Founder of Mindvalley Yoga Program?
Cecilia Sardeo is the co-founder Of Zenward introduced by Mindvalley. She is also the host of Zenward and has a community of people that love practising yoga. Day by day, new people are joining yoga with Mindvalley. She is the one giving training sessions to her instructors and managing them.
Cecilia has introduced art to maintain the fitness of one’s body and mind. She has opted for the spiritual exercise called yoga to introduce to people so that the world can make themselves fit through easy and peaceful exercises.
After many restless years, Cecilia at the age of 28 found an unbalanced life with increasing weight, and stress in her life. Then she decided to do yoga and maintained herself.
Her experience has encouraged her to get a 500-hour yoga teacher certificate in Bali and introduce a yoga app. She discovered more powerful techniques that help her to lose weight and balance her life. Now, she is a well-certified and experienced yoga instructor who helps people with the ancient art of getting fit.
Why has Mindvalley Created Zenward?
Mindvalley is very creative and very determined for the well being of humanity. It encourages people to lead a healthy and happy life. They want humans to unleash their potential and achieve their life goals.
It believes in educating people in every aspect of life, world, and themselves. They provide innovative ideas and knowledge of every possible level so that to make them live to the fullest.
Mindvalley has created a yoga app called Zenward, to build human health and lead them to be fit. It published various tools, techniques, and communities that help them to grow. It eliminates the negative thoughts and rejuvenates your mind with peaceful and positive thoughts.
Who is Going to Deliver Yoga Sessions to the People?
Zenward has an extensive collection of top yoga instructors that will provide yoga sessions to users. Here is the list of yoga instructors below:
- Tymi Howard: Tymi is the certified international teacher of yoga practice and a holistic coach of health. She will provide you guidance with the combination of Vinyasa and Yin yoga that will help you in awakening the inner strength, freedom, and helps you to heal.
- Richard Schultz: Richard is one of the experienced Vinyasa yoga teachers. He will provide you guidance on how to select potent yoga with correct rhythm and flow.
- Delamav Devi: She is a senior prana vinyasa yoga teacher. She has a great interest in yoga and will provide you guidance on how to use your body movements as medicine and how to use human cycles for existence.
- Erin Motz: Erin is known as the fun-loving bad yogi. He loves to teach vinyasa yoga, eat french cheese and red wine to drink. He is an independent, free of judgments, and rules.
- Dashama Gordon: Dashama is known as the Anthony Robins of yoga. He will guide with various yoga styles that come across the world. He will help you to heal yourself through yoga and lift your consciousness.
- Aaron Kleinerman: Aaron is a specialized yoga teacher in Acrovinyasa that means doing yoga from earth to air. He will show you the brightest side of doing yoga and how it encourages excitement in a human body and makes it calm as well.
- Lindsay Sukornyk: Lindsay is a good leadership and vinyasa yoga teacher. She has a unique knowledge of enhancing personal growth by practising yoga.
- Bryan Kremer: Bryan is a hatha yoga teacher. He will help you to free your spiritual, mental, and physical energy through meditation practice. He has an intense connection with the ocean.
Also Read: MasterClass Vs Mindvalley Which is Better & Why?
How is it Helping People in Improving Their Daily Life?
Designing this unique technology is playing a significant role in the lives of many people seeking fitness. The Zenward has been introduced with the Mindvalley yoga quest, which helps people in maintaining balance over their body, mind, and soul.
Mindvalley has invested a considerable amount of money in providing people with the service of yoga on this platform. This platform has enhanced the user experience and evolved the concept of digital learning.
Mindvalley is the first Academy who has introduced this application. They have launched their meditation app in 2012 named Omvana, which is famous in about 35 countries. Then another app for people who have sleeping problems named Dormio. Mindvalley designs more and more apps for the well being of people.
They want people to learn more advanced things by educating them. They are focusing on conceptual education and ideas that help people in redefining themselves. Constantly, they are working on the improvements and offers that they can provide to the world. They have introduced various programs with expert guidance around the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions: Mindvalley Yoga App
Can I Practice Yoga at My Office?
Yes, if you are having this Zenward, the yoga app by Mindvalley. Then you can carry it anywhere you want to with your mobiles and laptops.
Is it Important for Our Children to Take Yoga Classes?
Yes, yoga is essential for everyone, and anyone of any age group can practise yoga for fit body and mind.
Who is the Best Instructor in Zenward?
Zenward is a house of high-qualified yoga instructors. It is up to you which instructor you choose as per your mood and need.
Conclusion: Mindvalley Yoga App
Here, we have studied the Mindvalley yoga app named Zenward. It is getting world famous day by day. Many people are switching from other fitness exercises to yoga. Zenward has a great collection of yoga experts that will help people in every step of their classes. In this app, users will get online live courses for practising yoga.
It is the application that comes with affordable prices. You can opt for any instructor you want that matches your needs. You should consider this review, which will help you to know more about Zenward.