Have you ever wanted to just pack your bags, book a flight, and get away? We all see these nomads on social media, but we have a million reasons why that could never work for us.
On the podcast Nicole is talking to someone who’s actually done that, in 2011 Julia Jerg quit her job, sold all of her belongings, bought a one-way ticket, and built a new life. Since then, she has travelled, lived, and worked remotely in over 80 countries. She now runs Jey Jetter, a family-travel and digital nomad blog for aspiring nomads and families. She is also a social media marketing coach, public speaker, author, course creator and blogger, and she’s speaking to us from Thailand.
Julia is sharing the story of how she went from living a life that looked good but felt bad to living the life of her dreams traveling around the world first solo and now with her husband and two kids, and it’s easier than you think.
- How this digital nomad travels the world with her family as a remote social media marketer with Julia Jerg – The Offbeat Life Podcast
- Julia Jerg of jeyjetter.com & Digital Nomad Mom Podcast – The Nomad on FIRE Podcast
- Julia on Finding Love and Building a Business While Traveling the World – The Nomadic Spirit Podcast
- Digital Nomad Family with Julia Jerg – The Kevin Shee Show
- Life Of A Digital Nomad Mom of 2 Kids Aka Julia Jerg – Bloggers Ideas
- Digitaler Nomadenlifestyle als Familie, geht das? – NJoy Your Ride Podcast
- Leaving the comforts of home and start working online – Digital Nomads Uncovered
- Interview with Featured Speaker and Social Media Expert, Julia Jerg – Travelpreneur Tribe
- Social Media Hacks and digital nomad lifestyle – Remote Work Accelerator
- How to become a digital nomad – Where can I live
- Backpacker To Digital Nomad – Women Digital Nomads
- Stuck in Thailand during Covid-19 – ZAK (German)
- Can You Really Be A Digital Nomad & A Young Mother? – Refinery 29
- Aus dem Ländle in die Welt – Reisebloggerin Julia erzählt – Teil 1 – #imLaendle (German)
- Aus dem Ländle in die Welt – Reisebloggerin Julia erzählt – Teil 2 – #imLaendle.de (German)
- Aus dem Ländle in die Welt – Reisebloggerin Julia erzählt – Teil 3 – #imLaendle.de (German)
- Aus dem Ländle in die Welt – Reisebloggerin Julia erzählt – Teil 4 – #imLaendle.de (German)
Seen on stage at…
- Social Media Hacks to Drive Traffic to Your Website – Travel Blogger Exchange (TBEX)
- Social Media Marketing and Traffic – Nomad Summit
- Ein Tag im Leben einer digitalen Nomadenfamilie – Insta-Takeover (German!), #imLaendle
- Tips to manage the daily challenges of a nomadic life – The Purpose Project
- New Year’s Eve Getaways 2020 – Two Scotts Abroad
- How to be a social media manager and never work in an office again – Where in the World is Nina?
- Things no one told me about being a full-time travel blogger – Fjords and Beaches
- Weekend is always a good idea – Dearsouvenir Magazine
- Most epic viewpoints, the Americas – Where in the World is Nina?
- Professor for Social Media Marketing – Digital Business University
- Various Travel Articles by Julia Jerg – Reisereporter Magazine (German)